Monday, December 12, 2005

the fractal tree

The best bit about blogger is sharing interests, learning stuff and seeing things from new perspectives - ones I wouldn't have thought of myself.

I'm made up because Anne has sent me a version of the fractal tree. I don't know how it's done but it's brilliant! Thanks Anne. :o)

See Anne's beautiful images at A Day in the Life


hmmm, I'm feeling in the mood for some poetry - luckily for everyone I don't know how. Here's a haiku instead which, the way I do them, is more word puzzle than poem. If you don't want to see the results, look away now.


fractal haiku
twigs sprout from branches
sons in their father's image
grand family tree

3 comments:

Anne said...

You're such a character!

DA said...

Fractals are about mathematic order. A tree is somewhat chaotic. Chaos is ordered but the order is infinite.

(what do I know)

Ian russell said...

you are probably right, dimitri! :o)

I went to a restaurant once, called Chaos!. whatever was ordered took an infinite time arriving...