Thursday, December 29, 2005

same again...


ice cream vendor

not quite same again, I notice. The ram is more 'inky' - which, surpringly, is the effect I'm aiming for. The vendor turned out more...hmmm, gouache? It's interesting, nevertheless.

I could get quite into this photoshopping lark!

[A thought occurred to me: Is it still photography? There's no light involved...maybe it's graphic art. Hey, another field I've just got interested in! On gloomy tupperware sky days...]

I think the ideal is to know what you want to do and know how to get there. Practice, practice, practice...

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love it!! Perfect!

Ian russell said...

you really think so?! hey, it was fun. early days yet...

I tried to work it all out for PSPro but couldn't find a 'clever brush'. I managed to do the badge (at the bottom of the sidebar) using its 'topography' command which is close but not the same. Then colouring in similar areas selected with the 'magic wand'.