Friday, December 23, 2005

meanwhile....in the park

Man, it was warm today...8 degrees cee - at christmas time! global warming?

So, all these Canada geese flew in from...Canada (I checked their passports). In the interest of safety and in compliance with our new articles of war against terror, I took all their pictures just to be sure... ;o)

...then I went and bought some cheese.




silver birch trees

hey, I played around a bit on some photo software - just the vanilla controls - but I also took the photo at an odd angle to try to exaggerate the drooping branches. out of the box.

3 comments:

Anne said...

MORE cheese?? You and Ricardo need to get together. I think he's written poems about it. But then, he's a Brit too.

Ian russell said...

cheese
its roundness doth please
its yellow and oft bright
softly yielding to the bite
mellow, with a subtle tang
but if you bite it very hard
it doesn't go bang!
unlike a balloon
yes, cheese is all right
except last thing at night.

Ian russell said...

it's a brit thing.