Saturday, January 07, 2006

21st Century Soup presents...

...In Amazing Ixus400SouperVision...



the famous russell bird feeder in its heyday before the precarious tilt.
proof that the birds come from far and wide to sample my superb signature dish, peanuts au naturel.
although this particular diner, rather ungraciously we thought at chez russell, conveyed a rather distrustful air about the arrangements before doing a runner and without settling the bill.

the soundtrack is added for your enhanced viewing experience as there wasn't much sound as I was shooting through double glazing. It is the authentic song of the great tit, courtesy of the bbc birdsong archive.

hope you enjoy the clip, however, if you can only view a blank box please let me know otherwise I'm being a complete muppet, aren't I?

No comments: