Saturday, January 21, 2006


another critter. a very big critter (actually, two very big critters but the other insisted on showing her bad side, which was her backside).

Familiar readers will be forgiven for thinking that I was attempting to be arty with the old photoshop cropping tool again, but you'd be wrong! Usually I can't get close enough to the animal to get a half decent compo but, in this case, I couldn't get far enough away from the amorous beast! The reason: velcro on the camera case. It makes an enticing noise when pulled apart, and in the equine world means something like; ''dinner is now being served''...

2 comments:

tscha said...

oooh, a Tinker, my daughter said seeing that picture, an Irish Tinker. Nice shot, too. I love horses very much myself.

Ian russell said...

hi, tscha. thank you.

the haiku! i almost forgot... :o)